Customer Service Representative
Are you ready to be an essential part of everyday life? EV Logistics provides distribution services for one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers and we're looking for a customer service representative with a passion for providing exceptional service to our customers.
To ensure the delivery of consistent operational processes and results across multiple regions / sites for a specific customer account.
- Primary point of contact with customer in regards to operational performance (in conjunction with account manager)
- Communication of Operational: Actions, Results, and Initiatives to / from customer, to / from site
- Assist Business Development Manager with account growth strategy
- Create / Ensure customer contract requirements are clear, correct and executable
- Monitor service levels on site to ensure that performance statistics meet customer and company requirements.
- Establish and Monitor Customer specific work processes on customer sites (compliance with customer specific contract requirements including SOPs, etc.)
- Champion Continuous Improvement Process initiatives across customer sites
- Ensure the transfer of best practices across customer sites
- Execution of on-site Customer projects / strategic initiative(s) as assigned by management
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, required
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 1-2 years in an administrative or similar role, required
- Logistics industry experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.
Apply at workforev.com