EV Logistics is growing!
We are hiring FULL-TIME and PART-TIME POSITIONS with a starting wage of $19.25 per hour, with pay for performance incentives, and a full benefits package after 30+ days!
This event is free and open to the public. Do you want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced work environment? Are you ready to join a successful team where your contribution makes a difference? Are you ready to Work Hard, Play Hard?
EV Logistics provides distribution services for one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers and we're looking for team members with a passion for providing exceptional service to our customers. Our work atmosphere is safety-focused, supportive, collaborative and performance driven. We're committed to continuous improvement and the growth of our employees, with programs that support learning, engagement and career advancement.
- Sunday, June 13, 2021
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- 5016 - 272nd Street, Langley, BC, V4W 1S3
**Please note: EV Logistics has two buildings located right across from one another, please ensure that you are at the #5016 building NOT 5111.
Entrance: Administration Entrance located at the front of the building
Please Bring: A copy of your resume and a mask of your choice!
What EV Logistics can offer you:
- $19.25/hr to start – This is just the beginning!
- Incentive bonus program – Earn more money per hour for performing well!
- Shift premiums – Earn more money for working in our freezer or on nightshift!
- Competitive benefits package after 30 days – We offer RRSP Matching, Extended Health Benefits and benefits for part-time employees too!
- Flexible Shifts – We need high-performing team members available to work 20 - 40 hours per week with possibility of overtime, and be available on weekends and holidays on day shift and afternoon shift at our 24/7 facility. Shifts may change based on business needs.
- A safe, healthy, and fun work environment. – Our work atmosphere is safety-focused, supportive, collaborative and performance driven. Free access to our On-Site Wellness Centre, a number of theme weeks, BBQs, and opportunities to grow and learn is just a couple of the things we do when we are an essential part of everyday life at EV!
Are you ready to be an essential part of everyday life? EV Logistics provides distribution services for one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers and we're looking for team members with a passion for providing exceptional service to our customers.
One of the benefits of being a 24/7 operation is that we can offer schedules to suite your unique lifestyle! If you prefer a more consistent schedule, we are currently working to fill our day shift schedules running from Sunday to Thursday, Tuesday to Saturday, and our weekend wrap around. Need more flexibility or looking for a different shift pattern? Let us know and we will do our best to find the right fit for you!
What YOU will do as an EV team member:
- You will learn and master new equipment. After you complete our thorough paid, on-site training program, every shift you will safely operate material handling equipment including pallet jacks, reach trucks and counterbalance forklifts.
- You will be committed to and driven by high standards of performance. Timely, accurate order picking and palletizing of grocery products will make up the bulk of your day.
- You will challenge yourself to succeed in this physically demanding role. Our team members know that this role focuses on repetitive, heavy lifting of grocery products and that their bodies and minds can meet the challenge of repeatedly lifting up to 25kg.
- You will learn and utilize new technology. EV Logistics is committed to innovation as well as taking care of our environment. Every day you will use paperless and customized, automated voice-directed technology to pick your orders.
To Applicants Applying: Please note that there is no bus transportation route in the area. Reliable transportation is required.
Does EV Logistics sound like the perfect fit for you? Are you our next top performing team member? Apply Today!
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place