EV Logistics is growing!
We are hiring FULL-TIME POSITIONS with a starting wage of $17.72 per hour, up to $4.25 per hour in incentives, a full benefit package and MSP coverage!
This event is free and open to the public. Do you want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced work environment? Are you ready to join a successful team where your contribution makes a difference? Are you ready to Work Hard. Play Hard?
EV Logistics provides distribution services for one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers and we're looking for team members with a passion for providing exceptional service to our customers. Our work atmosphere is safety-focused, supportive, collaborative and performance driven. We're committed to continuous improvement and the growth of our employees, with programs that support learning, engagement and career advancement.
- Saturday, November 25, 2017
- 11:00am - 2:00pm
- 5111 272 Street, Langley, BC
**Please note: EV Logistics has two buildings located right across from one another, please ensure that you are at the 5111 building NOT 5016.
Entrance: Administration Entrance located at the front of the building
Please Bring: A copy of your resume and 2 pieces of ID (one must be government issued photo ID)
What EV Logistics can offer you:
- The opportunity to earn more based on your efforts. Starting wage for full-time $17.72 with incentives and increases as you progress and team and individual performance-based incentives of up to $4.25 per hour.
- A total compensation package. This includes a full benefit package and MSP coverage after 13 weeks of employment (eligibility based on hours worked).
- An exceptional training program. Because safety and our team members’ development are such an important part of our culture, we are committed to offering one of the most comprehensive, on site training programs. This means no training is required for you to start in this role, just an excitement to learn!
- A safe, healthy, and fun work environment. Free access to our On-Site Wellness Centre, a number of theme weeks, BBQs, and opportunities to volunteer at community events are just a couple of the things we do when we Work Hard. Play Hard. at EV!
- The job security that you want. At EV Logistics we are proud to be able to offer our team a high level of job security.
What YOU will bring to the EV Logistics team:
- You will lead by example. A safety-first attitude is just the start, working safely every day is what you value.
- You will push your limits. This job is physical and perfect for those who love to keep moving. EV team members have the ability to lift products ranging from 10 to 50 lbs on a regular basis in a high paced, repetitive environment.
- You will be a motivated individual and cooperative team player. The ability to work independently as well as part of a team is essential to success at EV.
- You will be someone we can count on. When our team members are not here, we cannot make a difference for our customer and the community. A commitment to having good attendance and access to reliable transportation are very important.
- You will be a communicator. Communication is key in this environment that we are all able to get what we need to get done, done safely so you will bring proficient English communication skills.
- You will bring a desire for full time employment. We need high performing team members who are able to work 40 hours per week on day shift at our 24/7 facility. Shifts may change based on business needs and weekend coverage.
What YOU will do as an EV team member:
- You will learn and master new equipment. After you complete our thorough paid, on-site training program, every day you will safely operate material handling equipment including pallet jacks, reach trucks and counterbalance forklifts.
- You will be committed to and driven by high standards of performance. Timely, accurate order picking and palletizing of grocery products will make up the bulk of your day.
- You will challenge yourself to succeed in this physically demanding role. Our team members know that this role focuses on repetitive, heavy lifting of grocery products and that their bodies and minds can meet the challenge.
- You will learn and utilize new technology. EV is committed to innovation as well as taking care of our environment. Every day you will use paperless and customized, automated voice-directed technology to pick your order.
To Applicants Applying: Please note that there is no bus transportation route in the area. Reliable transportation is required.