- Hours of Work:
- EV Logistics operates on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a result, flexibility to work varying shifts is required.
At EV Logistics we deliver unparalleled excellence to our customers, and our Team Leaders are the first line of leadership in delivering that excellence. Can you envision yourself serving as the frontline connection between business success and employee engagement? Do you have the skill set to ensure optimum levels of productivity while maintaining a safe work environment for all team members? If so, keep reading.
In this Team Leader role:
- You’ll work hard, and it’ll be worth it.
- You’ll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction.
- You’ll develop solutions to customer challenges; you’ll learn to think on your feet.
- You’ll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
- You’ll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
- You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities EV Logistics offers.
- You’ll love it.
Who you are:
- A High School Graduate who has supplemented their learning with post-secondary education or is interested in life-long learning.
- A growing professional with a minimum of one to three years in a supervisory position; any experience you may have within a union environment would be an asset but the excitement to work with all groups within our team is a non-negotiable.
- A flexible team player who is available to work evening and weekend shifts; because any day can be a Friday with the right frame of mind!
- An eager learner who may have had exposure to contemporary WMS and radio frequency technology but who more importantly brings an enthusiasm to acquire these skills
- An excellent communicator who has a focus on utilizing both written and oral communication skills both with your team and within the management team
- A proven leader with effective management skills in supervision, team motivation, customer orientation, and planning; and an desire to grow yourself as a leader through continued learning and a never ending search for continuous self-improvement
Does this role sound like your next challenge? Are you the next leader EV is looking for? Are you ready to become an essential part of everyday life? To apply, submit your cover letter and resume quoting “Reference 18-08” to email@example.com.