Operation Team Leader
At EV Logistics we deliver unparalleled excellence to our customers and our Operations Team Leaders are the first line of leadership in delivering that excellence. Can you envision yourself serving as the frontline connection between business success and employee engagement? Do you have the skill set to ensure optimum levels of productivity while maintaining a safe work environment for all team members? If so, keep reading.
In this Operations role:
- You’ll work hard, and it’ll be worth it.
- You’ll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction.
- You’ll develop solutions to customer challenges; you’ll learn to think on your feet.
- You’ll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
- You’ll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
- You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities EV Logistics offers.
- You’ll love it.
Who you are:
- A High School Graduate who has supplemented their learning with post-secondary education or is interested in life-long learning.
- A growing professional with a minimum of one to three years in a supervisory position; any experience you may have within a union environment would be an asset but the excitement to work with all groups within our team is a non-negotiable.
- A flexible team player who is available to work evening and weekend shifts; because any day can be a Friday with the right frame of mind!
- An eager learner who may have had exposure to contemporary WMS and radio frequency technology but who more importantly brings an enthusiasm to acquire these skills
- An excellent communicator who has a focus on utilizing both written and oral communication skills both with your team and within the management team
- A proven leader with effective management skills in supervision, team motivation, customer orientation, and planning; and an desire to grow yourself as a leader through continued learning and a never ending search for continuous self-improvement.
Does this role sound like your next challenge? Are you ready to become an essential part of everyday life? Please submit your resume and cover letter today.
We thank all candidates for their applications; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
To Applicants Applying: Please note that there is no bus transportation route in the area. Reliable transportation is required.
Does EV Logistics sound like the perfect fit for you? Are you our next top performing team member? Apply Today!
Apply at workforev.com
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.