Customer Service Team Leader
EV Logistics provides essential distribution services to one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers and we're looking for a leader with a passion for providing exceptional service to our customers. Our work atmosphere is safety-focused, supportive, collaborative and performance-driven. We're committed to continuous improvement and the growth of our employees, with programs that support learning, engagement and career advancement. Are you ready to join a successful team where your contribution makes a difference?
- You’ll work hard, and it’ll be worth it.
- You’ll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction.
- You’ll develop solutions to customer challenges; you’ll learn to think on your feet.
- You’ll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
- You’ll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
- You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities EV Logistics offers.
- You’ll actively participate in continuous improvement and customer partnering initiatives.
- You’ll deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- High level of confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow to ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy. Ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences among sets of letters and numbers.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Word and Outlook; advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills is an asset.
- Working knowledge of warehouse systems, processes and procedures is considered an asset.
- High School Graduate with a passion for lifelong learning.
- Training or post-secondary courses in Operations is considered an asset.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the role.
We thank all candidates for their applications; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Apply at workforev.com